1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download FigrCollage for Mac OS X by clicking “Free Download.”
2. Once the download has completed, you will have FigrCollageForMac.zip. Usually, it will be in your Downloads folder as shown in the following sample image.
If you're using Safari web browser, it might automatically unzip FigrCollageForMac.zip to FigrCollage.app. In this case, you'll have FigrCollage.app in your Downloads folder.
3. Double click FigrCollageForMac.zip to unzip it to FigrCollage.app as shown in the following sample image.
4. Drag FigrCollage.app to Applications folder in Finder as shown in the following sample image.
5. To start the application, double-click on the FigrCollage icon in the Applications folder in the Finder. If a warning “FigrCollage" is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? appears, click Open.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased FigrCollage, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your FigrCollage license.
You can uninstall FigrCollage at any time with a few mouse clicks.
FigrCollage is also available for Windows.
Questions or problems? Please email email@example.com