1. If you haven’t already installed FigrCollage for Mac OS X, here are instructions to install FigrCollage for Mac OS X. You don’t need to reinstall if you have already installed the free trial.
2. If you haven’t yet purchased FigrCollage for Mac OS X, first purchase it here.
3. If FigrCollage is running on your Mac, open FigrCollage > Register... menu at the top as shown in the following image. After this, go to step 5.
4. If FigrCollage isn’t running on your Mac, run FigrCollage. Your application will lie in Applications folder or Downloads folder or wherever you installed it following the installation instructions.
5. Enter the license activation code that you received when you made your purchase, and then click Register Code. You can copy and paste the code instead of entering it manually.
You can uninstall FigrCollage at any time with a few mouse clicks.
FigrCollage is also available for Windows PC.
Questions or problems? Please email email@example.com